Wrath of the Litch Queen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrath of the Litch Queen

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Live or die, Heal or Injure
Gate: application EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 am by Suta Raito

» Misuki willow
Gate: application EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 am by Suta Raito

» IT'S NOT MY FAULT.
Gate: application EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:42 am by Guest

» Manaira (finished!)
Gate: application EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 am by Guest

» kettei willow. ready for missions!!!XD
Gate: application EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:19 am by Suta Raito

» RP RANKING
Gate: application EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:00 pm by Guest

» Hellow folks!
Gate: application EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:41 am by Guest

» Kenichi-kun
Gate: application EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:06 am by Guest

» Hayato Fuyi-Ame
Gate: application EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm by Guest

Navigation

Gate: application

Gate: application Empty Gate: application

Post by Guest Sat Feb 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Basic
    Name: Gate
    Nickname: Gate of death

Description
    Height:5’10
    Weight: 135
    Appearance: Gate’s around average height, and has a slightly thin build. His hair is white with slight blue tints only seen when exposed to bright lights. Gate’s eyes are a pale blue that light up when he is excited. Also, His flesh is a pale color.
    Gate commonly wears a pair of jean’s, a white shirt covered by a black coat with red archaic runes. While taking on missions, he almost always wears a red and gold face mask. The mask is divided in to a right half which is red and a left half which is gold. As his main weapon he carries a katana on his back.

Bio
    Personality: Gate is an extremely cocky young man who barely knows the meaning of no. Along with his cockiness he is an extremely excitable person, making him fun to around, but extremely reckless. His recklessness has left him with many scars. Finally he has a irrational fear of guns. This fear is so extreme that if he sees a gun he goes berserk, which normally leads to him getting shot.
    Dislikes: Guns, lazy people and “boring or old things”

History: Gate was born in a country far to east where he was given the name Haru. Unfortunately his happy childhood was cut short by multiple guild wars, in which he was taken to the border and left there all alone. Within his torturous exile Gate found comfort by playing with playing cards. Unknowingly he began to slowly began to learn card magic. After traveling for years on end, at the age of 10 Gate finally stumbled upon a village of Stellar spirit mages.
    Haru slowly became part of a lively village, were he was puzzled at the usage of keys. Though the keys confused him, Gate managed to perfect his card technique, through an old mage by the name of Edvard. Edvard showed Gate the basis of magic and also tried to teach him some Stellar magic(though he failed miserably). As Gate became part of the village he also became separated form the people. Finally at the age of 16 Haru decided it was finally time leave, as he said his good-byes, his former teacher gave him one last gift- a small red panda pup by name of oolong. As Haru took his leave, he changed his name to Gate (believing that he had open the gate to his new life.) and he headed west….

Guild: Guildless (searching for “just the right one”)
    RP Sample: Gate slowly walked up the gate of the mercenary guild, all of sudden he halted, remembering his last attempt to join a guild.- He was with his supposed best friend, it had started just like any meeting with a guild master would.
    “ so you two are the young hopefuls…My name is guild master Hawk” the elderly stout man greeted them.

Gate smiled , it was already going well.” My Name is Gate and this is Ad…”
    “My name is Adio and I’m the hopeful one.’ Adio rudely interrupted.

“What do you mean by you’re the hopeful one?” Gate blurted out. By now the guild master was rolling around laughing.

“And you, what are you laughing” gate yelled at the guild master…that was the good part, at the end it took half the guild to remove him.

Gates eyes darkened, he gripped his deck ‘maybe I should check my odds’ told himself….

Magic
    Mage Class: Card Mages- A type of magic based on the use of cards, the style depending on the user. With cards one can tell another's fortune, locate a person or object, trap others within a card, or other, depending on the skill. Its advised for Card Mages to have a large collection of cards.

Unique Attack:
    Name- Deck wall
    Class-card magic
    Effect- Gate picks a palying card, witch acts as a shield, the higher the number, the more powerful the barrier.
    Disadvantages- the amont of energy the technique takes up depends on the vaule of the card, the higher the vaule, the more energy used. The techinque also takes a while to prepare and each card can only be used once per battle.

Name- Rune Cards
    Class-card magic
    Effect-Gate releases the magic within a card, the effect depends on the magic embedded in the card; any mage can embed magic in a card.
    Disadvantages- the amount of magic needed to use a card, is unpredictable. Also each card burns after one use.

Name- Rune Gate
    Class-card magic
    Effect- oolong places five runes around Gate creating, a circle around Gate, then the power of the runes creates a magical “gate” giving him amazing powers according to the runes. Any one in the center of the circle can use the gate.( Basically alters his body/powers with powers from the cards)
    Disadvantages- The one in the center can’t leave the center, the effects only last for 5 minute and Gate and anyone else using the gate are left in a near death state.(This is a Last ditch effort)

Name- Embedment
    Type- Card magic
    Effect- Gate copys/steals another persons magic and stores it in a card for future uses. The amount taken depends on the mage.

Name- Foresight
    Type- Card magic
    Effect- A passive move where runes float up and create an eye like shape. The user can use this formation to see into the future, though they can only predict natural events. So it isn't much use against people or things that have their own will.
    Items for Mage:

1 a normal set of playing cards
    2 a set of archaic runes embedded with magic. ( can be embedded with anyones magic)
    3 a katana, with no magic abilities that serve as his main weapon
    4 Oolong a red panda Basic image: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Red_Panda_-_Nashville_Zoo.jpg

Last edited by Gate on Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total

Gate: application Empty Re: Gate: application

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:48 pm

Not sure I understand "Rune Gate" or rather what it does exactly.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:02 pm

Sorry about that.
    It basically alters his body/powers with magic from the cards.
    Is there anything else that needs clarification?
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post by Suta Raito Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:14 am

Gamble...how would you decide who won?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:47 am

Good point, I changed it to Deck wall.

Name- Deck wall
    Class-card magic
    Effect- Gate picks a palying card, witch acts as a shield, the higher the number, the more powerful the barrier.
    Disadvantages- the amont of energy the technique takes up depends on the vaule of the card, the higher the vaule, the more energy used. The techinque also takes a while to prepare and each card can only be used once per battle
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post by Suta Raito Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:48 am

Alright, APPROVED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content