Wrath of the Litch Queen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrath of the Litch Queen

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Live or die, Heal or Injure
New Entry: Poe E. Allan EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 am by Suta Raito

» Misuki willow
New Entry: Poe E. Allan EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 am by Suta Raito

» IT'S NOT MY FAULT.
New Entry: Poe E. Allan EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:42 am by Guest

» Manaira (finished!)
New Entry: Poe E. Allan EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 am by Guest

» kettei willow. ready for missions!!!XD
New Entry: Poe E. Allan EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:19 am by Suta Raito

» RP RANKING
New Entry: Poe E. Allan EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:00 pm by Guest

» Hellow folks!
New Entry: Poe E. Allan EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:41 am by Guest

» Kenichi-kun
New Entry: Poe E. Allan EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:06 am by Guest

» Hayato Fuyi-Ame
New Entry: Poe E. Allan EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm by Guest

Navigation

New Entry: Poe E. Allan

New Entry: Poe E. Allan Empty New Entry: Poe E. Allan

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:07 pm

Name: Poe E. Allan
    Height: 6'3"
    Weight: 158
    Appearance: Poe wears Victorian era clothing, complete with black top hat, brown overcoat with two coat tails, black undercoat, gray vest, white button up shirt, blue and purple necktie, brown striped pants, and black dress shoes. Has black hair, brown eyes, white skin, side burns and a soul patch. Carries a straight cane. A rather handsome man. (What else am I supposed to say?)

Personality: A complete gentleman, always polite and curtious. When addressing someone, he uses the highest honorifics for the situation. He likes Gray Earl Tea with scones, discussing politics and philosophy, and quiet evening time. He dislikes rude behavior and manners, people who willing hut helpless people including women and children, as well as egomaniacs. (Any thing I missed?)

History: Poe grew up in a poor village, barely scraping by along side his mother father and sister. Nearby bandits had been stealing and pillaging for many years, until one day, Mages of Fairy Tail came and defeated the bandits. Inspired by the Mages, Poe dreamed of learning magic and becoming a member of Fairy Tail. With the teachings of his parents to always be polite and some pocket money that his sister picked from some merchant's purse, Poe left his village in search of a teacher in magic. He found an old gentleman who specialized in Doll Play Magic, and a stickler for dress codes, buying Poe new clothes and affecting his fashion taste. After years of training, Poe mastered Doll Play Magic, and went to join Fairy Tail.

RP Sample:
    Poe, on his way to Fairy Tail, passed by a port town, deciding to stay a the local inn for the night.
    "Evenin', sir!" said the inn keeper
    "Good Evening, kind sir. Do you have any rooms available?" Poe replied.
    "Got one, 50 J fer the night." the elderly man said.
    "Very well, here are 50 Jewels." Poe hands over the money and recieves a room key.
    "Room 4. But be warned, there's bad business in the next room, Dark Guild mages."
    "Thank you, I'll be careful." With that, Poe goes up stairs to his room. That night two figures pick the lock to Poe's room, with the intent to rob him. upon entering, they find the room empty.
    "Looking for someone?" whirling around, the two see Poe hiding behind the door. He expected them! "It isn't very polite to break into some one's room, much less at this hour." Slowly Poe twisted the top of his cane and unsheathed his cane sword, saying "I do not believe I will need magic to defeat the likes of you."

The next morning, the local authorities came and took two heavily wounded, but alive, men to jail, though the man who apprehended them had left earlier that morning.

Guild: Fairy Tail

Mage Class: Doll Play Magic
    Unique Attacks:
    Tree Golem: Doll Play; Animates a tree or trees
    Rock Golem: Doll Play; Animates rocks to form a large golem
    Nightmare House: Doll Play; Animates a house or houses
    Lumiere: Doll Play; Animates a candle/candle holder
    Beast Breaker: Doll Play; gains control of an animal
    Spirit Breaker: Doll Play; gains control of spirits, like those of Stellar Magic.
    Wardrobe Malfunction: Doll Play; animates clothing currently not being worn
    Items: cane sword for melee combat. Golden pocket watch, keeps in breast pocket, which doubles as a scrying tool, allowing him to view any one he wants at a distance. Uses this to check up on his family from time to time.

any thing I missed?

Last edited by Shadow Warlock on Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

New Entry: Poe E. Allan Empty Re: New Entry: Poe E. Allan

Post by Suta Raito Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:36 pm

Yeah, if you could please add in a RP sample?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:10 pm

Any thing else
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Post by Suta Raito Tue Feb 17, 2009 12:05 am

Nothing at all.

Nice name...