Wrath of the Litch Queen

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Wrath of the Litch Queen

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Live or die, Heal or Injure
Kurai's bio and such. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:48 am by Suta Raito

» Misuki willow
Kurai's bio and such. EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 3:45 am by Suta Raito

» IT'S NOT MY FAULT.
Kurai's bio and such. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:42 am by Guest

» Manaira (finished!)
Kurai's bio and such. EmptyMon Mar 09, 2009 7:41 am by Guest

» kettei willow. ready for missions!!!XD
Kurai's bio and such. EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 4:19 am by Suta Raito

» RP RANKING
Kurai's bio and such. EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:00 pm by Guest

» Hellow folks!
Kurai's bio and such. EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:41 am by Guest

» Kenichi-kun
Kurai's bio and such. EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 4:06 am by Guest

» Hayato Fuyi-Ame
Kurai's bio and such. EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 7:01 pm by Guest

Navigation

Kurai's bio and such.

Kurai's bio and such. Empty Kurai's bio and such.

Post by Guest Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Basic
    Name: Kurai Jemo

Description
    Height: 6’2
    Weight: 183
    Appearance: Kurai's bio and such. Calintz
    Kurai wears a thin vest, as you can see, underneath his short coat. He wears a long black shawl underneath, wrapped around his waist. A face of a wicked demon is stitched into the fabric that sometimes speaks with Kurai when in need of council. He also has a large tribal spider tattoo on his left shoulder that has 2 legs going up and over his shoulder, one spreading to his chest, the other going down his arm. He also walks with a weak limp on his right leg, he almost had his femur crushed when a large desert snake tried to wrap around him in his sleep.

Bio
    Personality: Kurai is a gentleman, or at least he tries to be. He will always act as such towards women, towards men however, he acts like a drinking buddy you haven’t seen in a while. He’s loud, he tries to be funny, he has a bit too much pride when drunk, but he is funny like that. He can play most stringed instruments, so he will ‘borrow’ a violin once in a while to play for people. He will be very sarcastic, he’s bluntly honest, and he is a bit cynical. Expect insults when insults are deserved.

Likes: Sweets, women, beer, spiders, sand and fighting... And laughing his freakin’ butt off at miniscule things while drunk. ^^

Dislikes: bitter tastes, too much sand, wine, ugly people especially ugly women. But will not say anything bad towards them, he considers himself a gentleman after all

History: Kurai grew up in a nomad tribe in the desert, only being raised by his father. Kurai didn’t mind though, he liked it in fact; it was like having a guys night out for his whole childhood. Unfortunately, he was sold off to slavery when he was 12. He did offer to sell himself, to help get more money for his village.
    Slavery was hard on his body, either being worked from dawn till dusk, to being put into small arenas to fight the others. Fortunately, he was part of a revolt, he didn’t lead it, but he certainly took advantage of the situation! He soon found himself in the surrounding desert, his optimism draining as each day passed. Now, being raised in the desert helps you learn to survive there. He wandered and wandered, until finally he found himself being grabbed by something. It was large, and strong, it might have had scales, he didn’t know! He had just spent a long time in the desert with little water! You can’t expect him to remember everything! (Will reveal more later on in the story)

Guild: Guildless, but looking into Fairy Tail.

RP Sample: Kurai walked slowly towards the town, quaint, quiet, nice… Could use a bit of livening up though… Guess that’s my job for the time being. He thought this to himself with a smile on his face, his features hidden under tan scarf and sand colored turban. He liked to hide his face, to have some air of mystery about him. Whatever helps get me a good woman! He laughed heartily from under his scarf, the wind softly playing with his collection of charms and trinkets around his ankles, wrists, and neck.

Magic
    Mage Class: Earth Dragon Slayer
    Unique Attack: The Earths teeth-
    Class- Earth magic
    Effect- Stalagmites, or stalactites depending on the situation, thrust out of the ground as Kurai raises his pointer and middle finger.

Unique Attack: Sand Wave
    Class- Earth Magic
    Effect- Summons up a wave of sand and can literally push it in whichever way he wishes

Items for Mage: (Not sure if said items can have magical effects, so I just went with it.)
    Air’s heart- The cylinder hooped to his jacket lets Kurai grow a pair of gliding wings from his arms; only lets him have them for a whole minute though.
    Soils Fang: The sword that Kurai has strapped horizontally across the small of his back, the sword lets him re grow the blade if broken by thrusting the hilt into the ground.

*EDITED* hopefully thats all i need to fill out

Last edited by Kurai Jemo on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:12 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Number of posts : 198
    Registration date : 2009-01-24

Kurai's bio and such. Empty Re: Kurai's bio and such.

Post by Suta Raito Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:18 pm

I did ^.^ Though I haven't been on there in a while.

Sound mage would go under Elemental...or you could probably find a way to make it like a dragon slayer mage or something.... I say you go for earth elemental.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 19, 2009 6:52 am

Well i was hoping for an earth or a sand dragon slayer position. The sound mage was just a backup incase you wouldnt let me. But yeah, its all up to you ^^
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:10 am

Make your app a bit more detailed and you can go for dragon slayer. I just have to make sure you'll be active and good at RP

Post by Guest Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:01 pm

Any sections i should work on especially?
    And you wont have to worry about experience and being active, roleplaying on gaia has made those a habit for me!
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:03 am

Honestly the only thing you might want to do is give a written description of your character's appearance and its yours

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:26 am

Ok! I can certainly do that, i was worried i'd have to rewrite one of the really big sections
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 am

Alright, just put what kind of DS you wanna be and I'll approve you

Post by Guest Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:06 pm

Oh, heh, whoops. Just a moment.
    Suta Raito
    Suta Raito
    Admin

Post by Suta Raito Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:36 am

And, obviously without you needing to say it, you can eat any form or rock, sand, or soil, and manipulate it over your body?

APPROVED

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:32 am